'It's December 22 in the big city. Three more days to Christmas. This is my first Google Doc for exercise 18 of 27 Things.' This was copied and pasted from my Google Docs. The address is:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AbeJtPwjLclpZGc1cmdta18wZG1mbmhkdmc&hl=en
I inserted the following by clicking the 'Link" in the taskbar above the Google Doc, then entering the url.
http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USCA0967
This has been the most difficult assignment. I wanted to download a photo to my google document about the weather, then paste the site to my blog.
When I clicked the 'insert' link in Google Docs, I entered the web address for the photograph I wanted, but the address was not accepted.
At the beginning of this assignment I went to Zoho. My email to Zoho was not accepted, so I went to Google Docs.
Google Docs is very professional. It saves a person from having to be at one's home computer or carrying a flash drive. For now, it is not clear to me what other benefits Google Docs has.
The Walker
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment