Thursday, November 18, 2010

#27 One Last Thing

It isn't so much what I learned, but the confidence I attained that was valuable for me.

I liked Rollyo and the Wikis exercise. St. Joseph County Library has a great web page.

You Tube was helpful. I did not realize how many easily accessible films are on You Tube.

I loved the podcast exercise. I listened to 'Casey at the Bat'.

I learned the most about videos and podcasts. I watch and listen when I am at home.

It would be helpful to have written directions on how to upload. I spent a lot of time trying to upload. It would also be helpful to have different levels of 27 Things for people with varying levels of skill.

Rather than do this again, offer classes on topics such as uploading or podcasts.



The Walker

1 comment:

  1. David, congrats on completing the 27 Things! I really enjoyed your journey, and have to compliment you on your motivation and persistence. I hope you will continue to blog about things that interest you.

    I know there has been some talk about doing just what you suggested: another series, but shorter and more focused. Don't know when it will happen, but everyone will see the announcement when it's time.

    ReplyDelete